10 WAYS TO ENTERTAIN KIDS AT YOUR WEDDING
We all know its difficult to keep kids entertained during the best of times, let alone a wedding in which they have next to no interest. Here are 10 easy ways to keep them entertained to ensure you have the smoothest and peacefull wedding. Leave that extra stress behind, knowing the children are enjoying your day as much as you.
1. Create an appropriate wedding themed colouring book to place at their table.
2. Include a photography scavenger hunt, where the kids become little photographers for the day.
3. Have creative lego bowls, Let their creativity consume them at the table.
4. Include carnval games with a classy touch. Keep the adults entertained too.
5. Include their very own cake. Let them choose how they feel your wedding cake should have looked.
6. Cookies and milk, Who doesnt love cookies and milk. Brilliant way for rest time and fill up that hunger!
7. Entertainment box *for the children only*
8. Outdoor Bubble station.
9. Colouring cloth table with crayon to avoid extra mess.
10. Glow stick station. Let them accessorize and become fairy and whizards for the day.
I hope this helped in getting your creative juices flowing when trying to create the most magical and all rounded wedding for both adults and the kids. All these ideas are revolved around low cost, it only takes a small thing to change a childs mind state. Keep your little guests busy and the adults a little less busy :)
Remember Happy Kids = Happy Adults